Set over 3 floors there is room to accommodate 8-10 guests comfortably. The accommodation includes a spacious main lounge, modern kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, rest area with daybed, balconies, terraces and gardens all with stunning views of the coastline and the Bay of Salerno. The main living level has a large terrace, with access from both the lounge and kitchen, is perfect for al’fresco meals. Included for guest use is free parking in our secure garage and free Wi-Fi Internet.
- 5 bedrooms (3 x double bed; 1 x twin singles; 1 x single; all with sea views
- Large comfortable main lounge/dining area with fireplace, sea views and access to main terrace
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with access to main terrace
- 3 bathrooms (2 with showers)
- Separate laundry room with automatic washing machine (drying place outside), ironing board and iron
- Further large terraces and rustic gardens with sea views
- Towels and bed linen included for number of guests
- All utilities included (electric/water/gas)
- Parking (free) in our secure garage for 1 medium sized car or van
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access for guest use
Some options available
- Home cook service – for meals cooked in the home based on typical local recipes and ingredients
- Transport service for journeys to/from airports and local attractions
- Babysitter service for assistance with looking after younger guests.
Ravello was part of the medieval Maritime Republic of Amalfi and is now considered one of the jewels of the Amalfi Coast. The hub is the charming town square which is presided over by the 12th Century Cathedral. From there you can enter Villa Rufolo renownowned for its architecture, gardens and host of the annual Ravello Festival. Leading off are several cobbled lanes, one to Villa Cimbrone, another is Via Roma (every town in Italy has one), and stairs take you to up to the town hall and grdens, 5* hotels and other upper areas of the town. Around the town square there are many places to enjoy a drink, coffee or meal and watch La Vita della Piazza’ (town square life). You can find a good selection of local stores the and a good selection shops. The recently built opera house is renowned for its music and concerts and in the summer months the palatial Villa Rufolo, hosts the world-renowned annual music festival, The Ravello Festival.
The towns closest to Ravello are Minori, Maiori which you can see from our terraces. Amalfi is close by also, just not visible. Further up the hillside across the valley is the town of Scala which can be seen from the town square.
Minori is a cute little town which has the remains of a Roman Villa and nice beach. Maiori is a larger town, ideal for shopping and has a large beach area. Amalfi has a stunning cathedral (Duomo di San Andrea – Cathredal of St. Andrew) and vibrant town with several beach areas. Amalfi is also a main transport hub with buses and ferries to towns along the coast and islands such as Capri.
Other towns of the Costiera to consider visiting and easily reached by car include Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Vietri, Citara and Salerno – to name a few. Pompei, Naples, Vesuvio and Capri can also be easily visited for a day trip.
The Amalfi Coast Road itself – from Sorrento to Salerno with Amalfi in the middle – is incredibly scenic and is considered one of the Best Drives of the World by National Geographic. Take the bus for alternative way to experience this and a stunning ride. Buses go from Amalfi towards Salerno or towards Sorrento and cost just a few euros.
Following in the wake of the Amalfi Coast’s maritime heritage, a recommended alternative way to explore this wonderful area is from the sea. From Amalfi, there are many boat tour options for visiting the coast and Capri. Alternatively is to go independent and rent a self-drive motorboat (or with skipper) to have complete freedom to experience and enjoy.
Enquiries and Bookings
To make an enquiry or booking request visit our Rates/Availability page where you can view live availability and make an enquiry on available dates. Alternatively contact us using the the contacts page.